- Water Well Drilling
- Water Sanitation
- Importing of Essential Medical Supplies
- Facilitating Medical Care
- Disaster Relief
- Community Outreach
- Building Toilet Facilities
- Operating a 12.5 Acre Mango Farm
- Building & Repairing Homes for the Poor
- Sustainable Development of Rural Communities
- Providing Food Parcels & Hot Meals
We have imported more than $3 million worth of donated medical supplies to help provide life-saving medical care to thousands of Cambodian men, women, and children.
Hundreds of poor, rural Cambodian communities now have access to a basic human need – clean water – thanks to the fresh water wells we’ve built in the name of Jesus.
Many of those living in rural Cambodian communities are located in areas with no existing infrastructure to support basic needs such as sanitation facilities, schools, or even access to clean water.